The order amount will be captured from your account as soon as your order has been placed. If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us and we will issue a refund back to your account. Easy returns – if something doesn’t fit, just return it to us for an exchange or refund.
Changing or cancelling your order
For details on your 14 day right of return, please see the Returns Policy section of the website. This section details your statutory rights of cancellation.
You have the right to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund provided you notify us in writing as set out in (2) below that you are exercising this right of cancellation no later than seven working days (i.e. excluding weekends and bank holidays) beginning with the day after you received your goods.
To exercise this right of cancellation:
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the returns instructions as laid out in the Returns and exchanges section of this site.
Please note that if you fail to take reasonable care of returned goods or fail to return the goods to us, we will be entitled to make a claim against you for any losses which we suffer.
If your goods are faulty or do not meet the description given on the site, we will refund the value of your order for those goods. For more information on how to return goods to us please refer to the Return Policy section.
We recommend that returned goods be sent via insured, traceable delivery for your protection.
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Item(s) not available
- Difficulty in processing your payment information
- Cannot ship to address provided
- Duplicate order was placed
If your order is cancelled by us, you will receive an email which will explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. If you are interested in alternative products, please contact us by email at email@example.com for a recommendation.
PATERMO offers free standard delivery in Europe.
2—5 business days
3—6 business days
Delivery times are provided as guidelines only. Kindly note that delivery to rural addresses can result in longer delivery times.
During the sale period, the large amount of order can result in longer delivery times.
All orders are shipped with DHL and requires a signature upon delivery. DHL usually operates between 9am—6pm on business days. You can specify an alternate daytime delivery address when ordering, for example your work address (recommended).
The following terms and conditions apply to sale and use of Gift Cards sold on www.patermo.eu:Buying a Gift Card
- If you are buying a virtual Gift Card for someone, then it will be e-mailed to the recipient once your order for the Gift Card has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to you as confirmation of dispatch.
- We are not liable for any failure or incorrect delivery of a virtual Gift Card due to you failing to provide the correct, current or complete information about the recipient. It is your sole responsibility to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information you provide about the recipient.
- We are not responsible for any Gift Card that is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- We reserve the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Promotion or discount codes cannot be applied to the purchase of a Gift Card, with the exception of free shipping codes which can be applied to physical Gift Cards orders, unless otherwise notified by us.
- Gift Cards are valid for 24 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on www.patermo.eu 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Gift Cards are non-transferable, can only be redeemed on www.patermo.eu and not on any other site.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- If your order total is less than the value of the gift card, the remaining balance will be credited.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card and you have existing store credit on your card, this will automatically be redeemed to cover the remaining balance. Otherwise, if your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card and you do not have any existing store credit, the remaining balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
- If you return products you have purchased using a gift card, the refund will be credited to your credit.
- All purchases made using a Gift Card will be subject to the terms and conditions on www.patermo.eu.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland.
Taxes and duties
The prices of products are expressed in Euros inclusive of taxes but excluding customs duties.
The Prices of Products are expressed in Euros, inclusive of taxes and excluding customs duties, for orders outside of the EU that shall be borne by the Customer.
For orders outside of the EU :
All applicable duties shall be borne by the customer. Unfortunately we cannot estimate how much duties you will pay but your local customs should be able to estimate the price.
PATERMO cannot be held responsible for any action and/or costs and/or taxes and/or delays due to customs over which it has no control.
Delivery times are provided as guidelines only and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization and/or stock availability and/or customs delays. We are unable to deliver to post office boxes. All orders are fully traceable through UPS.com
First-Time Order Policy
For security purposes, PATERMO reserves the right to ship first-time orders to the cardholder’s verified billing address or work address. To avoid delays in receiving your order, please make sure to provide the correct billing and shipping information associated with your credit/debit card when placing an order.
PATERMO insures each purchase during time in transit until it is delivered to you. All orders require signature upon delivery, at which point responsibility for the shipment passes to you. If you have specified a recipient other than yourself for delivery purposes, you also accept that signature by the third party is sufficient proof of delivery and fulfilment by PATERMO.
All orders are shipped with DHL and are fully traceable on their website. You can always contact them if you have questions regarding your shipment.
Alternatively, you can refer to the “Orders” section of your account to get general information about your order status.
Returns and exchanges
PATERMO has a 14-day return policy: you have 14 days from when your order is delivered to ship/postmark it back to our return center for a refund or exchange.
Any claim regarding the delivery of Product(s) must be submitted in 14 working days following receipt of the Product(s). They must be sent in their original condition (packaging, accessories, tag, etc.) and according to the following shipping conditions. The customer must contact the customer service beforehand via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return label and the “Return Authorisation Form” enclosed with the order as well as any information relating to the shipping. No parcel shall be accepted if not asked to the customer service first.
The Product(s) must be returned to:
Any parcel returned after the prescribed timeframe shall be refused and returned to the sender. No parcel returned as cash on delivery shipping shall be accepted, whatever the reason. The costs and risks pertaining to the return of Product(s) are borne by the sender.
In order for the customer service to accept the return, the Product(s) must be returned in full condition in its original packing, undamaged, with its label attached, not worn, accompanied by all of its accessories, and a copy of the purchase invoice.
The Customer shall not have to justify the reasons or pay penalties, with the exception of return costs and all potential customs duties.
PATERMO cannot be held responsible in the event of loss, theft or damage of the parcel. Parcels for which the Customer’s identification (surname, first name, address and return code) is not possible shall be refused.
On receipt of the Product(s) returned by the Customer, the customer service shall send a confirmation of receipt of the Product by e-mail.
Should you be interested in a different size, colour or style, please return your item/s to us and simply purchase the new piece separately at patermo.eu.
If the complete order is returned the refund will include standard delivery costs from PATERMO to you. For that purpose, Customer shall insert the delivery invoice indicating the parcel tracking number into the return parcel. PATERMO shall reimburse the Customer for the sums paid by the same and corresponding to the acquisition of the returned Products (therefore excluding potential customs duties), within a maximum period of 14 days by bank transfer into the account used with the credit card bearing the Customer’s name.
Please note that a deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary.
- Items must be returned to us in perfect condition accompanied by the return information label.
- Make sure all products are exactly as you received them, with tag and seal still attached.
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you have decided to keep them.
- All products that come in their own box, including but not limited to shoes and accessories, must be returned in their original, undamaged box as this is considered part of the product.
- Please make sure to return tall products that come in their own box inside another solid carton box to not damage the original packaging.
Please send the package to:
Our regular online return and exchange policy as described above applies during sale periods.
If an item received is classified as faulty and was received damaged, you must contact us within 7 days of receipt.